Saturday, November 29, 2008

That time of year...

Yesterday I spent the day moving things in my studio. Not creating or designing or glazing or even sanding. Just moving, from one shelf to another. I think I might blame it on the moon. Or Friday. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because it's that time of year.

The human calender is a strange phenomenon, isn't it? I am quite the 'calender-victim'. I have intense desires to sort and complete as we head toward the end of the year so I'll have a clean slate and fresh outlook for the new year and then everything will be okay.

This time of year also brings about my annual pre-Christmas studio sale. Zoe Churchill and I will be lifting the trestle tables together this year and setting out an array of our ceramic art and jewelry - one-offs, slight seconds, discontinued lines and the like.

So if you are in the vicinity, perhaps on your way to a barbie or some such, please do drop in and have a browse and a chat.



Saturday 6 December
10am - 2pm

142-144 Weston Street Brunswick East



No comments: