Sunday, January 18, 2009

always looking...

Having some time off from my own creating means I am in the perfect frame of mind to enjoy the work of others.

These pieces are the work of Diana Fayt, a ceramic artist based in San Francisco.

I really like Diana's work and hope one day I have the opportunity to experience it
'in real life'.





The world wide web is a wondrous thing as far as exposure to international ceramics goes but it will never (thankfully!) replace the experience of actually holding beautifully made ceramics in your own hot little hand.


That said, Diana has a fantastic blog, one black bird, that I thoroughly enjoy.

I guess some good things should just be appreciated in the manner in which they came to you.

1 comment:

Vipoo said...

love her work too. Wish i could also experience it "in real life" too :)